Thursday, February 19, 2009

Breaking News - GLASS files for Chapter 7

See the following article on "Pam's House Blend".

I think you will be as appalled as I am this morning.
here's the link:

http://www.pamshouseblend.com/showDiary.do;jsessionid=FAC285379A07BCD30B81FAC4FB8FA365?diaryId=9533


More than ever I believe that we all in the TBLGQI... community start to pull together on supporting each part of the "community" so that more disasters like this don't happen. I hear this same sort of sentiment a lot these days and I believe it is this fragmenting of community effort that lost us the battle for Marriage Equality this time out. Some say "I support only Marriage Equality issues" and others say "I won't help on that cause because of how we got left out of ENDA" and so on, but the end result is we all get sold short. Don't you see that we are all in this together whether we like it or not.
We are all important and our issues are important, so we all need to stand together, especially for our children!!

Regards,
Eva-Genevieve! Scarborough

1 comment:

  1. This is so terrible for the children and just unbelievable that it came down to money. They need to contact a supportive politician that can find revenue if it is just about the money. Perhaps contacting a celebrity,like Rosie, that can help with finances

    ReplyDelete